Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone
Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor and Headless Mode RTF Helicopter
CLICK ON BUY NOW BUTTON BELOW
- HD FPV CAMERA: First Person View 720P HD REAL TIME Video Camera (2MP, 1280×720 Pixel) enable you to take aerial videos and photos with your iPhone or Android phone device.
- ALTITUDE HOLD: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hover at it’s current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- MOBILE CONTROL: Control the drone with a smart phone App to activate multiple functions such as Gravity SENSOR Mode which allows the user to control the flight by holding and moving the smart phone accordingly. Operate the drone on the App interface.
- HEADLESS MODE AND ONE KEY RETURN HOME FUNCTION: Orientation of the drone in relation to the pilot. Great function when the drone is out of sight. The function is dependent on the direction of the user when paired; One Key Return Home Function: Avoid losing the drone, and fly the drone back with the simple click of a button.
- 2.4G 4CHANEL 6-AXIS GYRO TECHNOLOGY: 2.4G technology makes it possible for several models being played at the same time without interference; 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor and Headless Mode RTF Helicopter, Color Red
- FPV: Pairing your RC drone with your iOS or Android smart phone lets stream a live video and/or photo feed while flying!
- Altitude Hold Function: When you release the throttle stick, the drone will maintain altitude.
- APP Control: Control the drone with the App to activate multiple functions such as Gravity SENSOR Mode allowing you to fly by holding and moving the smart phone accordingly.(Note: hold the phone horizontally)
- One Button Take off/Landing: Once the drone is paired to the remote control, simply press the “One button take-off/Landing” button and the drone will take off automatically; Press the button again and it will slowly land to ground
- 4 Speed Adjustment: 4 speed modes from low to high suitable for beginners and experts.
- Easy to Charge: Integrated with a USB power charger port on the drone for you to charge the battery without taking it out.
- Lighting System: Equipped with LED navigation lights and remote control indicator light for night flight.
- Kindly be advised that the camera footage will be affected by the shake of the drone during the flight.
- This drone is Not quite Wind-Resistant. Please fly when wind is minimum.
- Gyro may get messed up with Magnetic Field Effect on the way when it is shipped to Amazon Fullfiment Center. Please do re-calibration as manual before first flight.
FPV Real-Time Transmission:
FPV is short for the First Person View. It is a wireless transmission device that is added to the remote control aerial model. All the real time view can be seen through the screen on the ground. It provides real-word experiences and more excitement to players.
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter.
One Key Takeoff / Landing
Take control quickly and easily with one key takeoff and landing, perfect for beginners. It also built with One Key Return Home function, the drone would be able to fly back to the direction of the transmitter.
How to pair the drone to controller and reset Gyro:
- 1. Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged
- 2. Place the drone on a flat ground surface.
- 3.Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, push the left joy-stick up and down quickly to pair the drone until the lights on the remote control are solid and the lights on the drone turn solid.
- 4. Now the drone is communicated with success.
- 5. Long press “one key return” button to re calibrate your drone. When you re calibrate it successfully, you would see the lights on the drone flash about 2 seconds and and it will flash slowly again.
How to connect the camera with Wi-Fi camera:
- 1. Make sure you are in non WIFI interference environment
- 2. Download the APP by scanning the QR code in the manual.
- 3. Turn on the drone, then go into your phone setting, select WIFI and connect to the signal “HolyStoneFPV***”
- 4. Once WIFI is successfully connected, open the APP. To see real time images from the drone; please press the play button in the APP.
How to use One Key Return:
Under One Key Return Function, the quadcopter will return along the direction where the tail of the quad-copter pointed to where it was paired to the remote.When flying, the flier should not move around.That said, we suggest pilot to stay stationary and face the same direction in which he set the head of the quadcopter to face when binding the remote.Note：1.The pilot should stay stationary during flights.2. The drone will not stop by itself. The pilot should stop the drone manually when the drone flies back.3.If a pilot uses the headless mode, please make sure the head of the drone faces forward when the pilot presses down the headless mode button during flight. Otherwise, one key return function could no work well.
1. Motors should be cooled down for 5 minutes between each flight.2. Please make sure that the One-key Landing button is pressed down immediately when the drone hits something and gets stuck so that the motor will not burn out.3. Motors are replaceable and available on Amazon. Instruction video can be found online.
What You Get: